Sunday 24 July 2011

My Devi, My Paradise Isle

My Devi, My Paradise Isle

As sure as the dawn of a new day

I miss you everyday

Every sunrise and at dusk, all through each new day

I think of you and wonder how you are

Everything precious in this world

Cannot be as precious as you are to me

As gentle as a new born doe

As soft as fresh snowfall

As warm as a mothers love for her new born

As caring as the gods who looks calmingly upon you

Soaring above a bright blue sky

Swimming in a gin clear ocean

Walking on a clear morning in a sunny beach

Leaves bowing down in the park to gently tickle my cheek

I pray for your safety

I pray for your success

I pray for your every dream to come true

Every morning, every waking second of my day

Memories of you cascade in my mind

Much like the tears that now cascade down my cheek

As I dedicate this to you.

My Devi. One moment of life, one moment of Joy, Memories to sustain a lifetime

No comments:

Post a Comment

'/>